The goal of the electronic Certificate Of Destruction system, or eCOD, is to provide an organization with the ability to assign, track, monitor and report status of document shredding activities in real time on any device from any global location.
Delivering a robust intuitive User Interface (UI) for management of shredding procedures as well as a simple mobile interface for scanning and completing tasks.
Management back at the office, or on their device, can easily monitor the status of a shred and print reports at any time.
Simple workflow to ensure efficiency and auditability within the process. Management simply enters a shred bin into the system and places a printed tag on the bin. At time of pickup the tag is scanned and a time stamp is logged automatically then logged again at time of drop-off. Reporting is made available at each step of the process, any time, anywhere.
The eCOD Software is:
- Cloud based
- Available 24×7
- Global Access
- Supports BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Platform Agnostic (iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Touch Optimized
- Role Driven Features
DHC Systems provides the following with the eCOD Software Package:
- Offsite Server Hardware
- Offsite Data Storage
- Offsite Hosting
- Simple to Use Interface
- Real-Time Reporting Interface
- Workflow Integration Assistance
- Technical Support (tiered model)
- Developer Support (tiered model)
- Custom Feature Development (as approved)
- QR Code Creation Integration
- PC or Tablets (as requested by Client)
- Mobile Devices (as requested by Client)
- Mobile Cellular Service Account (as requested by Client)
- Hardware Configuration (PC, Tablet and/or Mobile Devices)
DHC Systems asks that the client supply the following:
- Supplied by Client
- BYOD as Desired
Slides are available as a pdf here: eCOD v1.2